What's new

Ask File bios .bin UEFI Lenovo Think Centre M710Q model S00P06

Question & Answer Forums

Mr Scoprion

Registered member
Hi all,
I need to download the UEFI bios file .bin for a lenovo ThinkCentre M710Q model S00P06.
At the moment I can't access to the BIOS with a Chromium OS installed, so i bought the CH341A programmer in order to flash the bios CHIP and permit the installation of Windows 10 Pro starting from the USB boot.
Someone could help me?
Thanks

I created the old bios file backup with the CH341A tool. Let me try with your file posted. I'll update my result soon

We can try also another way befor use your bios file updated. From the lenovo site i downloaded this file exe, starting from my serial number. Is it possible extract the .bin file from it?

Download list

m1ajt4dusa.zip
5.3 MB · Views: 31

for what ? Your problem is that programming not related to .bin or exe and exe is only used to update in windows when the laptop is working normally.

Using your bios file .bin with CH341A tool i correctly uploaded my bios chip.
Now I'm trying to install windows booting from usb

The OS actually is Chromium OS and i can't access to BIOS and modify the boot sequency selecting USB in order to install Windows

Thank you very much for your support Thien, at the momento I'm installing windows. Your bios file .bin was the correct one

Hello,

The bin file which is provided is too big for the programmer and I cannot write it on the chip can anyone help?

below I have attached the bin file which I extracted using the programmer from the chip.

Download list

old.bin
256 KB · Views: 13

Back