What's new

BIOS Dell XPS 13 7390 LA-H931P Schematics BIOS

clearme not fix no display, you need try one BIOS another
ok solved!, I took the mee bios attached and the whole pc works, only the USB port that I replaced does not work, it always remains blocked at 5 v, it does not go up to 20 v, you need to understand if these chips have internal code to do go up to 20 v.

UPDATE:
I tried to reverse the U3 and U4 bios, in this case the working U19 USB port hangs at 5V and does not rise to 20V, I think the chips have integer code.

Last edited:
How do you know it's a bios error?
because if I put another bios the pc works and turns on the first time I press power, with a different bios the pc works but the bitlocker protection is activated.

with the old bios I have to turn on the pc several times to make it work, after several attempts the pc turns on and runs smoothly without the bitlocker protection, then when I turn off the pc to turn it back on again I have to press the power button several times.

because if I put another bios the pc works and turns on the first time I press power, with a different bios the pc works but the bitlocker protection is activated.

with the old bios I have to turn on the pc several times to make it work, after several attempts the pc turns on and runs smoothly without the bitlocker protection, then when I turn off the pc to turn it back on again I have to press the power button several times.
So back up the data then reformat the disk so there will be no bitlock even if I help build the bitlock will still appear like you use other BIOS

So back up the data then reformat the disk so there will be no bitlock even if I help build the bitlock will still appear like you use other BIOS
I need boardview files for 7390 LA-H931P. Can you help me finding the files, please?

build giup em kich tat . fife khac len nhung mat cam ung
chính nó đang bị thì builds nó cũng y vậy thôi bạn
nếu mà file gốc lỗi mất nguồn mà bạn nạp file này mất cảm ứng thì khí đó mới lấy file gốc để builds

Back