What's new

BIOS Dell XPS 13 7390 LA-H931P Schematics BIOS

Hello
Dell La-H931p no power at all . Charger have got 20V and current is 0.05A all voltages are on rails . The motherboard have got 5v , 3.3v , 1v , 1.8v , 20v , 7.6v on rails . There is no short circuit on board .
Is seems to be the issue is bios or EC
There is no any light or action for turning on with or without battery .
This is the backup from the bios of this laptop . Needs to replace EC file and fix the file .

Thank you

Download list

Hello
Dell La-H931p no power at all . Charger have got 20V and current is 0.05A all voltages are on rails . The motherboard have got 5v , 3.3v , 1v , 1.8v , 20v , 7.6v on rails . There is no short circuit on board .
Is seems to be the issue is bios or EC
There is no any light or action for turning on with or without battery .
This is the backup from the bios of this laptop . Needs to replace EC file and fix the file .

Thank you
you need try one bios new before

Hi friends I have this dell with the chip tps65982dd U20 motherboard position shorted is hole, I made the replacement with a new chip, now the USB port is stuck on 5v and does not rise to 20v, the question, but this chip have code inside? do they need to be replaced by a donor motherboard?

Hi friends I have this dell with the chip tps65982dd U20 motherboard position shorted is hole, I made the replacement with a new chip, now the USB port is stuck on 5v and does not rise to 20v, the question, but this chip have code inside? do they need to be replaced by a donor motherboard?
It is possible that the circuit is damaged

Back