What's new

Asus X550VX

all use same motherboard X550VX

I erased the bios and programmed again with the X550VX REV.2.0 6th Discrete 4RAM.206.bin but still no luck.

No display; fan on; power led and caps lock fixed green light; battery led blink green two time, pause, blink two times again.
Do I have to try different procedure?

Do you have some idea of what this double green blink means?
Thanks

I erased the bios and programmed again with the X550VX REV.2.0 6th Discrete 4RAM.206.bin but still no luck.

No display; fan on; power led and caps lock fixed green light; battery led blink green two time, pause, blink two times again.
Do I have to try different procedure?

Thanks
compare result Original bio, anu other ?

? what do you mean? I don't have full original bios except the one you provided.

Do I have to try different procedure? What is X550VX ECROM.bin?

If there is a problem with the power supply you need to consider EC programming

Hello, i have a problem with the U2001 chip of the boardview, is no markings is a PCH and i don't know how to know what is for order a new one any help how can i identify the PCH?

Hello, i have a problem with the U2001 chip of the boardview, is no markings is a PCH and i don't know how to know what is for order a new one any help how can i identify the PCH?
the model has only one version
I think the chipset positions you can observe without boardview

the model has only one version
I think the chipset positions you can observe without boardview
Yes but I don't know what is the part number for the pch I can't find it on the board view and I can't find the schematics if any one know the part number for the PCH please let me know so I can order 1 and test it

Yes but I don't know what is the part number for the pch I can't find it on the board view and I can't find the schematics if any one know the part number for the PCH please let me know so I can order 1 and test it
Asus no have Schematics

Back