What's new

Asus X550VX

Anh Thien clear me giup em file goc main asus X550VX REV 2.0 vga roi , file cua anh chep xong mat nguon cpu luon.

Download list

25q64fv.rar
3.8 MB · Views: 88

I have this board Asus X550VX REV 2.0 , i5-6300HQ, graphic N16P-GT-A2 - the laptop starts with *power led on *wifi led on *caps on *num on , with no voltage for processor and graphic , the kbc IT8995E have dump ?

I have this board Asus X550VX REV 2.0 , i5-6300HQ, graphic N16P-GT-A2 - the laptop starts with *power led on *wifi led on *caps on *num on , with no voltage for processor and graphic , the kbc IT8995E have dump ?
Hi, did you solve this issue? i have the same problem.
I dont know to configure my svod3 for dump and write kbc dump. Motherboard inst in date base.

Can someone to help me?

can not connect or what problem?
HI! I have a laptop with motherboard x550vxk. Laptop doesnt power on, it have *power led on *wifi led on *caps on *num on , with no voltage for processor and graphic , the kbc IT8995E.
I tried to write KBC with dump and i couldnt connect with KBC.
I solved connecting issue selecting ASUS r510 motherboard in SVOD data base and reset the programmer.
But motherboard continues with same problem... I will try replacing KBC...

Thanks for reply.

HI! I have a laptop with motherboard x550vxk. Laptop doesnt power on, it have *power led on *wifi led on *caps on *num on , with no voltage for processor and graphic , the kbc IT8995E.
I tried to write KBC with dump and i couldnt connect with KBC.
I solved connecting issue selecting ASUS r510 motherboard in SVOD data base and reset the programmer.
But motherboard continues with same problem... I will try replacing KBC...

Thanks for reply.

I have the same problem, probably pch issue because change KBC don't solve
If you have problem to read kbc it's very important that the original bios is in use, with a
dump there is a problem to read kbc with vertyanov programmer I don't know with other programmer but I think it's the same.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back