What's new

ThinkPad L560 LA-C421P

model this not use, it only have above model old
Sorry but I did not understood you. My problem is to find on the motherbase of LA-C421P the bios (you said mec 1653 but I can't find it). And on the second answer you mean this chip doesn't have SCL and SDA? if that so how can i unlock the bios of this computer?
Many thanks in advance.

Sorry but I did not understood you. My problem is to find on the motherbase of LA-C421P the bios (you said mec 1653 but I can't find it). And on the second answer you mean this chip doesn't have SCL and SDA? if that so how can i unlock the bios of this computer?
Many thanks in advance.
want unlock you need know Programming IO MEC or buy one servicer patch.

hello .. i need help .. my laptop came with a empty bios chip .. whatever content i tried i didn't have a picture ..
the laptop is
Lenovo L560
MB: Aill1/L2 la-c421p
rev 1.0
epprom: 25Q128FW
kbc: npce388na1dx
cpu : i5 vpro

Download list

123.jpg
hello .. i need help .. my laptop came with a empty bios chip .. whatever content i tried i didn't have a picture ..
the laptop is
Lenovo L560
MB: Aill1/L2 la-c421p
rev 1.0
epprom: 25Q128FW
kbc: npce388na1dx
cpu : i5 vpro
The problem may not be from the BIOS. above have many BIOS can test and check hardware..

The problem may not be from the BIOS. above have many BIOS can test and check hardware..

i am almost 100% sure i will enslave her in bios ..
I know the history of the laptop ... the laptop is correct only in one service they deleted the contents of the chip

i am almost 100% sure i will enslave her in bios ..
I know the history of the laptop ... the laptop is correct only in one service they deleted the contents of the chip
But above there are a lot of BIOS you say all it doesn't work, but bios lock above 100% work you can test

You can try adding additional BIOS locks that customers send to unlock requests
Okay, I'll try.
There is only one thing that is not clear to me, when I put eeprom 25q128fv laptopturn on detect charger and it just spin fan fast,no display, and when I put eeprom 25q128fw laptop it turns on,detect charger,spin fan, then it restarts,turns on normally and it just stays o picture and that's that.

You can try adding additional BIOS locks that customers send to unlock requests
Okay, I'll try.
There is only one thing that is not clear to me, when I put eeprom 25q128fv laptop turn on detect charger and it just spin fan fast,no display, and when I put eeprom 25q128fw laptop it turns on,detect charger,spin fan, then it restarts,turns on normally and it just stays fan on,no display and that's that.

Okay, I'll try.
There is only one thing that is not clear to me, when I put eeprom 25q128fv laptop turn on detect charger and it just spin fan fast,no display, and when I put eeprom 25q128fw laptop it turns on,detect charger,spin fan, then it restarts,turns on normally and it just stays fan on,no display and that's that.
Listen you mistake something (25w128fv is work 3.3volt)Or (25w128FW is 1.8volt) IC

Hi, I have a problem with an L560 laptop. The client says that after the bios update, the laptop died and no longer gives an image. I wrote several bios on vinafix, "Clear me L560.bin" with this dump the laptop starts but does not give an image, only 4 beep signal. I put a flash with operating system on it and the laptop crashes but I have no image. Can someone help me with some advice

Hi, I have a problem with an L560 laptop. The client says that after the bios update, the laptop died and no longer gives an image. I wrote several bios on vinafix, "Clear me L560.bin" with this dump the laptop starts but does not give an image, only 4 beep signal. I put a flash with operating system on it and the laptop crashes but I have no image. Can someone help me with some advice
have GPU or not ?

Back