What's new

BIOS ThinkPad L14 - NM-C741 Rev 1.0

8MB where ?

ThinkPad L14 - NM-C741 Rev 1.0
BIOS
Friend, the main file of this publication also asks me for a password, could you help me with this issue? I do not know if I am making a mistake with the Eeprom, There are two that use this equipment, The first model: MX25L8006E (This is read by the programmer but generates a 1MB file), The second model is: 25Q128JWSQ (This is read by the programmer and generates the 16MB file), I already programmed this second with the .BIN that is in this publication and it still asks me for a password to access.

The programmer I use is a TL866II-Plus.

Friend, the main file of this publication also asks me for a password, could you help me with this issue? I do not know if I am making a mistake with the Eeprom, There are two that use this equipment, The first model: MX25L8006E (This is read by the programmer but generates a 1MB file), The second model is: 25Q128JWSQ (This is read by the programmer and generates the 16MB file), I already programmed this second with the .BIN that is in this publication and it still asks me for a password to access.

The programmer I use is a TL866II-Plus.
lenovo passwords are stored in EC ( I/O )
i think need Programming IT

bios antiga tinha logo de empresa regravei pra testar mais da video e desliga em seguida quero que limpe por gentileza

Back