What's new

Schematics Surface Pro LTE - Calgary_LTE

Hi ThienBui, thanks for doing it but it doesn't work; 5 seconds on and off. The serial number in that bios is from a Surface Book 2, could it be for that? Thank you, regards.
does it mean that the bios you sent is not the correct model for this topic?

does it mean that the bios you sent is not the correct model for this topic?
Hi, the bios that I sent you is the original of the Surface Pro 5 LTE M1807. The builds3113.zip you sent me has another serial number (according to Microsoft it belongs to a Surface Book 2 I7), with it the Surface stays on for only 5 seconds and turns off. Thanks.

Surface_Pro_1807
try this
Hi, sorry to bother you again but the touch screen doesn't work; control panel mentions device not connected. I don't know if I'm correct but I've seen people talking that it's related to Intel ME Region, would it be possible?
Another very interesting thing; now it turned into Surface Pro 6, it was 5 and now 6. I suppose it interfered with some hardware since it takes a good few seconds to enter UEFI.
Attach a photo.
Thank you, regards.

Download list

Surface 5.jpeg
Last edited:
Hi, sorry to bother you again but the touch screen doesn't work; control panel mentions device not connected. I don't know if I'm correct but I've seen people talking that it's related to Intel ME Region, would it be possible?
Another very interesting thing; now it turned into Surface Pro 6, it was 5 and now 6. I suppose it interfered with some hardware since it takes a good few seconds to enter UEFI.
Attach a photo.
Thank you, regards.
If you don't have the original BIOS or the original BIOS is completely faulty, you can't fix the touch

Latest posts

Back