What's new

BIOS Surface Pro 5 1796

Hey, I have a problem with Bios, i did charge new one in chip but touchscreen don't work, the old bios i saved just dont let me launch windows, when i try power on Surface Pro 5 windows logo jump for 3~seconds and then just turn off. As i see you know how to fix this kind of problems with bios so i just upload you the orginal one with problem.

Download list

surface pro 5 original.bin
16 MB · Views: 27

Hey, I have a problem with Bios, i did charge new one in chip but touchscreen don't work, the old bios i saved just dont let me launch windows, when i try power on Surface Pro 5 windows logo jump for 3~seconds and then just turn off. As i see you know how to fix this kind of problems with bios so i just upload you the orginal one with problem.

Download list

builds712321.zip
5.2 MB · Views: 35

can you fix the bios?
There is only the logo for a few seconds and it turns off. I tried the other bios above but it's the same

Surface 1796

Download list

old.bin
16 MB · Views: 19

others had the same faults and after uploading the new bios they managed to start the computer. Why do you say it's not bios fault?
if it's a BIOS error, then load the BIOS above it will work and I only help fix touch loss or display delay

And you, above you said other BIOS programmers have the same problem, it's not a BIOS problem

if it's a BIOS error, then load the BIOS above it will work and I only help fix touch loss or display delay

And you, above you said other BIOS programmers have the same problem, it's not a BIOS problem
ok i thought other bios wouldn't work that well and that old bios is needed. I am looking for the fault elsewhere then. thanks

Back