X911788-008 REV1.pdf
2.2 MB · Views: 223

X911788-008 REV2.pdf
3.7 MB · Views: 221

A.pdf
866.3 KB · Views: 249

B.pdf
689.9 KB · Views: 225

hello again it is not working same problem no display i try to a diferent bios from a older post of you and finaly is working but now no touch screen pls can u repair my original bios with your build is not working pls thank you

hello again it is not working same problem no display i try to a diferent bios from a older post of you and finaly is working but now no touch screen pls can u repair my original bios with your build is not working pls thank you
that's why I always ask to try another BIOS before asking for support. do you understand ?
clear me and builds isn't always good, remember that.

fix touch 10$

if you try this BIOS first and then ask for touch fix I will help for free but since you requested builds so next you need to pay it's a lesson for those who don't try other bios before asking for support aid.

that's why I always ask to try another BIOS before asking for support. do you understand ?
clear me and builds isn't always good, remember that.

fix touch 10$

if you try this BIOS first and then ask for touch fix I will help for free but since you requested builds so next you need to pay it's a lesson for those who don't try other bios before asking for support aid.
i pay you 10 dolars no problem for me but you are not wright about the thing i do not try another bios before (hello i have a surface pro 4 mb x911788-008 with old bios no display with YOUR BIOS stuck in surface logo can u repair my old bios?? How can u say i do not try another bios if i told you that with old bios (ORIGINAL) no display and with YOUR BIOS(first bios that you post on the first page) is working ,i ask for REPAIR BIOS becuase is not working no display and after u REBULD IT same problem then i try again a diferent bios and is working but no touch screen now
in the conclusion u need the old bios for repair or the bios that i have it now with no touch screen

i pay you 10 dolars no problem for me but you are not wright about the thing i do not try another bios before (hello i have a surface pro 4 mb x911788-008 with old bios no display with YOUR BIOS stuck in surface logo can u repair my old bios?? How can u say i do not try another bios if i told you that with old bios (ORIGINAL) no display and with YOUR BIOS(first bios that you post on the first page) is working ,i ask for REPAIR BIOS becuase is not working no display and after u REBULD IT same problem then i try again a diferent bios and is working but no touch screen now
in the conclusion u need the old bios for repair or the bios that i have it now with no touch screen
money sent

Back