What's new

BIOS Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13.5-inch) BIOS 1867 1868 (M1098028-008) 10th

Hi, the bios of the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is working fine but the touch screen is not working now. Do you have any other Bios which work with the touch screen together? Thank you
Surface has always been like this, without the original BIOS that came with the machine, the touch will not be able to fix it

When I told you Vinafix that the touchscreen was not working using your bios, you said, the Surface Laptop 3 touchscreen doesn't work without the original bios. You asked me to send the original bios and I did. what did you do, Another computer sent the wrong bios. Which admin password lock and other computer serials also appear not my computer serial and the touchscreen still not working. please be sure of your provided services with your paid user of Vinafix. let me know pls if are you able to fix the bios. Thanking you in advance

Download list

IMG_9964.jpg IMG_9966.jpg
Last edited:
Vinafix started dirty support on the paid user of Vinafix which was not at the beginning of Vinafix. When I told you Vinafix that the touchscreen was not working using your bios, you said, the Surface Laptop 3 touchscreen doesn't work without the original bios. You asked me to send the original bios and I did. what did you do, Another computer sent the wrong bios. Which admin password lock and other computer serials also appear not my computer serial. Vinafix should be ashamed. please don't cheat with your paid user of Vinafix. It's injustice and not good for your mental health. let me know pls if are you able to fix the bios. The proof of sample photographs is below.

IMG_9964.jpg

Vinafix 2022-12-20 at 15.03.20.jpg

damn clear both bios you sent me
I just help fix the touch
all your bios provide

Latest posts

Back