What's new

Ask lenovo legion 5 17ITH6 NM-D741

Question & Answer Forums

nardisk1

Registered member
the computer turns on only LEDs, the vendolas are stopped and no display, it stopped turning on all of a sudden, only ic that heats up and UH1 heats up too much 130° voltage on CPU only on 2 coils, voltage on GPU none, on UG15 not I usually have 1.8v, do you have any idea how to start looking for the fault?

mentre avevo il PC acceso per testare se avevo tensione ho iniziato a fumare questa bga nella foto ora quindi che sicuramente è difficile recuperare questo PC, potete dirmi dove posso trovarlo?
I managed to find it SRKMA.... Now I would like to ask you, was it normal for this BGA to heat up to 130 degrees?

Download list

20230914_001445.jpg
Last edited:
mentre avevo il PC acceso per testare se avevo tensione ho iniziato a fumare questa bga nella foto ora quindi che sicuramente è difficile recuperare questo PC, potete dirmi dove posso trovarlo?
I managed to find it SRKMA.... Now I would like to ask you, was it normal for this BGA to heat up to 130 degrees?
It also depends on the case. Normally, the laptop must have images......

no, the PC did not have any image, and as written above on the mainboard there are 3 eeproms of which 1 of the 3 had no power and I concentrated on that problem.

Ho ordinato bga che si è rotto quindi aspetto che arrivi nel frattempo posso chiedervi quali sono quelle importanti tra queste 3 che ho segnato eeprom?

Download list

20230918_154359.jpg
someone give me the video bios dump
because I made a mistake and damaged the EPROM
vbios with the programmer does not detect eprom
after replacing the SRKMA BGA all the power supplies are ok except one on 1.2v 17amper which goes towards the gpu and ramgpu with the tester I have an intense short and I would like to ask you if it is abnormal? component PL4001 even by disconnecting

Last edited:
Back