What's new

Ask Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ITL6 HS40 HS560 HS760 NM-D471 REV:2.0 SCHEMATIC

Question & Answer Forums

TurboAnimal

Registered member
Hello Vinafix community. My Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ITL6 does not give light on the screen. I suspect it's the backlight fuse. I haven't managed to get the schematic to know where to look and verify the backlight fuse. It was previously moistened but the mother was already cleaned and perhaps that caused a short and the backlight fuse burned. The laptop turns on and works fine but the screen is dark. I already tried another good screen, because I thought it was the screen but it is still without light. I hope you can help me to correct this problem if you have the schematic or any help from you. Thanks.
IMG-6019.jpg

IMG-6018.jpg

want downlads you need have VIP
I have no money right now and I don't have a credit card. I just want, if possible, and I would really appreciate it, the location of the backlight fuse of my Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ITL6. Does anyone know where and what is the name of the circuit (fuse) on the motherboard that may be burned and does not allow the lcd to light up?

This schematic and bios links are within a YouTube video. I think it was part of a repair video. Let me know if you still need schematic

Back