What's new

HP Z8 G4 Workstation

I have a faulty workstation HP Z8 G4 (motherboard FMB-1703). The problem is that it won't start. The main problem is a BIOS malfunction. I took a BIOS dump from the faulty station. I also took a BIOS dump from another working workstation HP Z8 G4.
Can you help me make a normal BIOS dump for a faulty workstation?

bad station:
s/n: CZC9379L62

normal (working) other station
s/n: CZC932800T
SKU Number: Z3Z16AV
MAC1: c8:d9:d2:24:72:90
MAC2: c8:d9:d2:24:72:93
Do you mean revise info s/n ?

Do you mean revise info s/n ?
I need help with a BIOS restore. The BIOS (bad station) I downloaded is corrupted and won't start. Please if you can fix it.
Additionally I downloaded the BIOS from another normal station, maybe it can help too.

When the power supply is connected to the station, it immediately produces 5 long and 2 short signals (5 red and 2 white signals are duplicated on the LED).
This condition indicates that the embedded controller does not have valid firmware.
Can you fix this?

The MEAnalyzer program shows an error in the BIOS you sent. For example, there is no such error in the BIOS from a working normal station.
Can you check the BIOS again?

Download list

bbbb.png normal ws.png
The MEAnalyzer program shows an error in the BIOS you sent. For example, there is no such error in the BIOS from a working normal station.
Can you check the BIOS again?
Do you mean MEAnalyzer it can check BIOS errors?

I am confused that ME Analyzer gives this message when opening the native and sent dump: "Error: Detected CSE Extension 0x03 with wrong Partition Hash at FTPR > FTPR.man!".
If you open a dump from a second normal station there is no such message.

I am confused that ME Analyzer gives this message when opening the native and sent dump: "Error: Detected CSE Extension 0x03 with wrong Partition Hash at FTPR > FTPR.man!".
If you open a dump from a second normal station there is no such message.
to me this software doesn't make sense, if you think it's a bug then fix it yourself

Latest posts

Back