What's new

HP HP ProBook 450-G2 LA-B181P

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
HP ProBook 450-G2
HP ProBook 450 G2 Base Model Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
COMPAL LA-B181P ZPL40/ZPL50/ZPL70
BIOS BID M74
BID.jpg

M74 for gen 4th,
M73 for gen 5th Please use right bios

Download list

hellow,my hp 450 g2(la-b181p rev-1.0) problem is when i open,it hangs after coming the hp logo.not able to enter bios nither anything.i flash the bios with many files provided by you.but not working.condition just same.my bios version is m73.kindly help me.i also attach the original file

Download list

450 g2(rev-1) old.BIN
8 MB · Views: 35

hellow,my hp 450 g2(la-b181p rev-1.0) problem is when i open,it hangs after coming the hp logo.not able to enter bios nither anything.i flash the bios with many files provided by you.but not working.condition just same.my bios version is m73.kindly help me.i also attach the original file
you have try one BIOS new before ?

no,i try the bios as you provided.but in hex editor,there is a little bit different between your bios and the original bios.what should i do?

If you try many bios same not bios problem check usb port and check motherboard maybe component damage remove hdd/cdrom check switch button all other hardware.

[
If you try many bios same not bios problem check usb port and check motherboard maybe component damage remove hdd/cdrom check switch button all other hardware.
i remove hdd and cd rom at first.i disassembly the hole laptop.but the usb ports not working

[

i remove hdd and cd rom at first.i disassembly the hole laptop.but the usb ports not working
I'm puzzled.
you ask problem hang logo or only USB not work ?
Note: When I try many BIOSes, the same problem shows that the laptop has a different hardware error.

I'm puzzled.
you ask problem hang logo or only USB not work ?
Note: When I try many BIOSes, the same problem shows that the laptop has a different hardware error.
There may be a different reason.i just say what i see.hanging when logo comes as well as usb not working.there is one chip pch with cpu and as the chip is not available,i can not change it.

Latest posts

Back