What's new

HP HP ProBook 450-G2 LA-B181P

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
HP ProBook 450-G2
HP ProBook 450 G2 Base Model Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
COMPAL LA-B181P ZPL40/ZPL50/ZPL70
BIOS BID M74
BID.jpg

M74 for gen 4th,
M73 for gen 5th Please use right bios

Download list

before no display....bios flash for display come but haswell platform not supported....message

hi sir,bios flash hp 440 G2 LA-B181P vina build.BIN but at now problem ,,,,,f1 continue shut down

Download list

2222.JPG
Dear ThienBui,

Please Find Attachment i am send u the pic of laptop displayed which is not detecting the hard disk drive properly. i tried 6-7 Different bios to solve this issue but its not working. before that issue laptop was not giving the display but that issue solved with the new bios but it giving issue of hard disk. Now we also don't have old bios with us now. give me solution for that problem as soon as Possible.

Regards

Download list

IMG_20190119_144642.jpg
Dear ThienBui,

Please Find Attachment i am send u the pic of laptop displayed which is not detecting the hard disk drive properly. i tried 6-7 Different bios to solve this issue but its not working. before that issue laptop was not giving the display but that issue solved with the new bios but it giving issue of hard disk. Now we also don't have old bios with us now. give me solution for that problem as soon as Possible.

Regards
old bios fpr laptop error what, you have save before ?

old bios fpr laptop error what, you have save before ?

well in old bios it was some time witched but didn't give display and also it even dont turn on some time that time.
and i also don't save the old bios. so kindly solve my problem as soon as possible. and send me the bios for this solution. thanks
Regards

well in old bios it was some time witched but didn't give display and also it even dont turn on some time that time.
and i also don't save the old bios. so kindly solve my problem as soon as possible. and send me the bios for this solution. thanks
Regards
you need check add hardware, above many bios can not error all.

Back