What's new

HP HP ProBook 450-G2 LA-B181P

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
HP ProBook 450-G2
HP ProBook 450 G2 Base Model Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
COMPAL LA-B181P ZPL40/ZPL50/ZPL70
BIOS BID M74
BID.jpg

M74 for gen 4th,
M73 for gen 5th Please use right bios

Download list

HP ProBook 450 G2. Product: L8A66E#ACB

inscriptions on the MotherBoard. : ZPL40/ZPL50/ ZPL70
LA-B181P Rev: 1.0 (2014-04-25)

Please advise which BIOS to try to put here on this laptop in this situation? What steps do you need to take one at a time? Most likely there is no BIOS in the laptop right now.

Download list

photo_2020-05-08_14-32-24.jpg
I think you're not technical and don't know BIOS programming. right ?

Yes, right, I don't know how BIOS programming! but I can follow all the necessary instructions. The laptop was in service, they returned it to me like that. Before that, I could go into the BIOS and the operating system booted.

Yes, right, I don't know how BIOS programming! but I can follow all the necessary instructions. The laptop was in service, they returned it to me like that. Before that, I could go into the BIOS and the operating system booted.
Where is the old bios above, where did you get it? if you don't know how to program BIOS you need to use this tool

Where is the old bios above, where did you get it? if you don't know how to program BIOS you need to use this tool

I made a backup of the BIOS just in case before I gave the laptop to the service.
OLD_M73_0141.bin is the one that was on the laptop. It was saved in a standard way. Before trying to install the latest BIOS from the official site. The new latest official BIOS for this model is the HP ProBook 450 G2. Product: L8A66E # ACB has not been installed.

I made a backup of the BIOS just in case before I gave the laptop to the service.
OLD_M73_0141.bin is the one that was on the laptop. It was saved in a standard way. Before trying to install the latest BIOS from the official site. The new latest official BIOS for this model is the HP ProBook 450 G2. Product: L8A66E # ACB has not been installed.
bios backup full need 8MB, file above you downloads from HP Support BIOS only use update...not Original

bios backup full need 8MB, file above you downloads from HP Support BIOS only use update...not Original
Yes, maybe there was a wrong bios. I got such a laptop. A 6mb file is what I managed to save. Is it possible to somehow clear what is there. And install any version. Are there any such solutions? What bootable USB flash drive should I create and with what hotkeys do I launch it? I now still have a white screen with the Broadwell Platform Not Supported warning. Platform incompatible (999).
because of this, it is not possible to go into any bios that continue to configure with this help the instructions on this link. https://vinafix.com/threads/warning-machine-is-not-in-committed-state.23168/

You do not have a solution with bios in this situation? when a laptop without BIOS and with such a notification?

Download list

photo_2020-05-08_11-23-57 (2).jpg
Yes, maybe there was a wrong bios. I got such a laptop. A 6mb file is what I managed to save. Is it possible to somehow clear what is there. And install any version. Are there any such solutions? What bootable USB flash drive should I create and with what hotkeys do I launch it? I now still have a white screen with the Broadwell Platform Not Supported warning. Platform incompatible (999).
because of this, it is not possible to go into any bios that continue to configure with this help the instructions on this link. https://vinafix.com/threads/warning-machine-is-not-in-committed-state.23168/
Where is your bios give error (warning-machine-is-not-in-committed-state.)i fix your error

Where is your bios give error (warning-machine-is-not-in-committed-state.)i fix your error

Imranromi! Thanks for trying to help! I don’t know where the BIOS gives an error, since it does not appear in the menu in any way. Most likely, there is simply no BIOS on the laptop after the service center. Before their work there was a bios and windows started. I can’t even enter the BIOS in any way at all. My attempts to install bios also do not give a result. The keyboard is working. 100% but the buttons "DEL", "ESC", "F10", "F9", "F2", "F1" not give result too. Downloading BIOS from a FAT32 MBR FREEBIOS USB flash drive created with the official utility does not work either. I use all combination: "WIN"+"B", "Fn"+"ESC", "WIN"+"V". I don’t know what to try.

Imranromi! Thanks for trying to help! I don’t know where the BIOS gives an error, since it does not appear in the menu in any way. Most likely, there is simply no BIOS on the laptop after the service center. Before their work there was a bios and windows started. I can’t even enter the BIOS in any way at all. My attempts to install bios also do not give a result. The keyboard is working. 100% but the buttons "DEL", "ESC", "F10", "F9", "F2", "F1" not give result too. Downloading BIOS from a FAT32 MBR FREEBIOS USB flash drive created with the official utility does not work either. I use all combination: "WIN"+"B", "Fn"+"ESC", "WIN"+"V". I don’t know what to try.
You need 1 bios programmer read your bios chip.Other no have solution forget all try

You need 1 bios programmer read your bios chip.Other no have solution forget all try

Ok, thank you guys for the tip. I’ll try to find a normal service with a bios programmer in my region, and not this official one in which the laptop did something wrong. Probably they were very lazy that messing with this piece of iron. Have a nice day, everyone. Thanks for trying to help.

Latest posts

Back