What's new

HP HP ProBook 450-G2 LA-B181P

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
HP ProBook 450-G2
HP ProBook 450 G2 Base Model Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
COMPAL LA-B181P ZPL40/ZPL50/ZPL70
BIOS BID M74
BID.jpg

M74 for gen 4th,
M73 for gen 5th Please use right bios

Download list

Hi! Friend! I have HP ProBook 450 G2. Product: L8A66E#ACB

it is not possible to enter the BIOS. It displays the following messages on the screen: when loading on a black background for a few seconds 1) Warning !! - Machine is not in committed state! and then on a white background constantly shows 2) Broadwell Platform Not Supported. Platform incompatible (999).

the laptop starts to work when the battery or power supply is connected, without pressing the power button. To turn off must first turn off the battery and power supply.

I read the entire forum thread. I did not find such a malfunction. I cannot try the attempts described here.

I cannot try the attempts described here.

Because I can’t get into the bios. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Old bios in attaches. (M73_0141)

Help me please!!!

Download list

photo_2020-05-08_11-23-56 (6).jpg photo_2020-05-08_11-23-56.jpg photo_2020-05-08_11-23-57 (2).jpg
OLD_M73_0141.bin
6 MB · Views: 12

Hi! Friend! I have HP ProBook 450 G2. Product: L8A66E#ACB

it is not possible to enter the BIOS. It displays the following messages on the screen: when loading on a black background for a few seconds 1) Warning !! - Machine is not in committed state! and then on a white background constantly shows 2) Broadwell Platform Not Supported. Platform incompatible (999).

the laptop starts to work when the battery or power supply is connected, without pressing the power button. To turn off must first turn off the battery and power supply.

I read the entire forum thread. I did not find such a malfunction. I cannot try the attempts described here.

I cannot try the attempts described here.

Because I can’t get into the bios. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Old bios in attaches. (M73_0141)

Help me please!!!
file this 6mb ( OLD_M73_0141.bin ) not rihgt bios, you need keep BIOS Original

Thank you for the very quick reply. I can not enter the BIOS on this laptop, to save the backup. To send the bios to you. This file was the last BIOS backup that was on this laptop (What additional infotmation do you need? I have a flash drive with Free dos. With Brand 11. F10 button does not start with a flash drive.

Download list

Захват236.jpg
Thank you for the very quick reply. I can not enter the BIOS on this laptop, to save the backup. To send the bios to you. This file was the last BIOS backup that was on this laptop (What additional infotmation do you need? I have a flash drive with Free dos. With Brand 11. F10 button does not start with a flash drive.
I think you're not technical and don't know BIOS programming. right ?

Latest posts

Back