What's new

BIOS Flex 5-14ITL05 LC56-14T 203013-1

if all BIOS have problem then you need to check and repair hardward
Hi Thanks for your reply,order bios problem is bios got password , but it can boot in windows , after I flashed the bios the screen shows no hard drive install, I try on others same problem

If you don't tell me this information, if the original BIOS has a password can you provide it so I can help unlock it instead of trying to find another BIOS.

I didn’t backup the old bios I just wondering is this bios file can flash in any Ideapad Flex 5 14ITL05 ?
If you don't tell me this information, if the original BIOS has a password can you provide it so I can help unlock it instead of trying to find another BIOS.
I didn’t backup the old bios I just wondering is this bios file can flash in any Ideapad Flex 5 14ITL05 ?

Later new models when programming other BIOS, there are many additional errors that make it difficult to have a suitable BIOS for many machine

Latest posts

Back