What's new

Ask File bios .bin UEFI Lenovo Think Centre M710Q model S00P06

Question & Answer Forums

Mr Scoprion

Registered member
Hi all,
I need to download the UEFI bios file .bin for a lenovo ThinkCentre M710Q model S00P06.
At the moment I can't access to the BIOS with a Chromium OS installed, so i bought the CH341A programmer in order to flash the bios CHIP and permit the installation of Windows 10 Pro starting from the USB boot.
Someone could help me?
Thanks

Hello,

The bin file which is provided is too big for the programmer and I cannot write it on the chip can anyone help?

below I have attached the bin file which I extracted using the programmer from the chip.
NO, You are not a technician.

The file you send is not BIOS and the main BIOS does not use the size 256kb. OMG :)

no no, to switch from Chrome OS to window is very complicated, not just BIOS programming

please search in google to understand more, i don't have much experience in this

but I'm sure even if you program the BIOS it can't succeed.

you are wrong, this computer had the BIOS for windows by default, however, it was modified to load chrome OS, I just need the default bios to load windows.

using the BIOS from here ( https://vinafix.com/threads/thinkcentre-m910t-m910s-m910q-m910x-m710q-thinkstation-p320-tiny.32832 )I was able to see the Lenovo logo and it said unable to find a boot device, however I cant get access to the BIOS.

if you go to Lenovo support I can see the DEFAULT UEFI BIOS for loading windows, I can see the .exe and all

please let me know if you can get the bios from .exe or not.

thanks

you are wrong, this computer had the BIOS for windows by default, however, it was modified to load chrome OS, I just need the default bios to load windows.

using the BIOS from here ( https://vinafix.com/threads/thinkcentre-m910t-m910s-m910q-m910x-m710q-thinkstation-p320-tiny.32832 )I was able to see the Lenovo logo and it said unable to find a boot device, however I cant get access to the BIOS.

if you go to Lenovo support I can see the DEFAULT UEFI BIOS for loading windows, I can see the .exe and all

please let me know if you can get the bios from .exe or not.

thanks

hi
i have the same system. Provided bios don't work. It shows a blank screen. i used neo programmer.
please help. how do these bios actually work? i mean will I be able to see Lenovo logo on startup and how to enter bios in this ThinkCentre m710q.
please help.

here is my old bios

Download list

backup.bin
16 MB · Views: 8

hi
i have the same system. Provided bios don't work. It shows a blank screen. i used neo programmer.
please help. how do these bios actually work? i mean will I be able to see Lenovo logo on startup and how to enter bios in this ThinkCentre m710q.
please help.

here is my old bios

Download list

clearmess.zip
5.4 MB · Views: 9

Thanks for providing clearmess.bin file
but this clearmess is for my old bios file.
Please provide clear mess for the bios file im attaching with this reply(this is the file i downloaded from this website ..Thank you..its a great help

Download list

ThinkCentreM710q-N000.BIN
16 MB · Views: 7

Thanks for providing clearmess.bin file
but this clearmess is for my old bios file.
Please provide clear mess for the bios file im attaching with this reply(this is the file i downloaded from this website ..Thank you..its a great help

Download list

clearmes.zip
7.4 MB · Views: 13

Back