295.3 KB · Views: 442

LA-E671P BOTTOM.pdf
320 KB · Views: 420

LAE671PR10-1018.cad
2.8 MB · Views: 1,075

LA-E671PR10-1018.brd.zip
13.4 MB · Views: 768

Here is my current issue:
My computer is bought in US while repaired in China.
They flashed the bios from XPS of China version which doesn't have TPM chip. After that I updated my bios to the latest version. Now my XPS 9370 will stuck at windows spinning logo (after a while stop spinning, freezing). The workaround is turn the TPM off in BIOS. I tried move the BIOS battery but it only works for the first boot. Any solution would be appreciated.
send i file bios and photo problem i check. Are you a technical and know how to program BIOS?

send i file bios and photo problem i check. Are you a technical and know how to program BIOS?
Can you tell me how I can extract the bios file? The motherboard is DELL XPS 13 9370 LA-E671P CAZ60.
I don't know how to program BIOS. But I want to locate the problem cause I am not sure it is something wrong with BIOS.
Removing the BIOS battery is OK with the first booting. Restart computer, the issue happens again. In addition, this issue also happens with Windows USB drive. So I believe it has nothing to do with system. All resets of TPM in windows and BIOS are done.
Problem reproducing

Can you tell me how I can extract the bios file? The motherboard is DELL XPS 13 9370 LA-E671P CAZ60.
I don't know how to program BIOS. But I want to locate the problem cause I am not sure it is something wrong with BIOS.
Removing the BIOS battery is OK with the first booting. Restart computer, the issue happens again. In addition, this issue also happens with Windows USB drive. So I believe it has nothing to do with system. All resets of TPM in windows and BIOS are done.
Problem reproducing
why need ON TPM ?

why need ON TPM ?
It is ON originally and is for encryption. My disk is encrypted by the bit locker and the key is stored by TPM. If the TPM is off, I have to input 48-digit key every boot, which is annoying. Currently, I can only decrypt my disk for convenience.
The bitlocker with TPM is by default for almost all newly windows laptop.

It is ON originally and is for encryption. My disk is encrypted by the bit locker and the key is stored by TPM. If the TPM is off, I have to input 48-digit key every boot, which is annoying. Currently, I can only decrypt my disk for convenience.
but the video i don't see any problem need fix?

:worried: Sad. I am software technician. I may ask dell service for help backup bios. They repaired it before and caused this problem but they don't have other version of bios. Thank you. I would come back if they couldn't fix it.
need to take the device to a hardware transfer store for assistance with programming another bios

Latest posts

Back