Dell XPS 13 9365 BAZ80 LA-D781P BIOS

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crotale01

VIP PRO
Oct 7, 2018
Morocco
Hello .. so the old Bios error is password, also I didn't save the first or the original file of Bios. thank you

Crotale01

VIP PRO
Oct 7, 2018
Morocco
Hello mr. Actually, I tried one from the Internet, didn't work, and I returned the original. the first one that in the top of the page also didn't work, and now I need another one working well.. so this is the first with password my programmer didn't read it, by the way the last with passwords was working but now it didn't.. thank you

Attachments

ThienBui

CEO
Supporter
Dec 13, 2013
VinaFix
vinafix.com
Hello mr. Actually, I tried one from the Internet, didn't work, and I returned the original. the first one that in the top of the page also didn't work, and now I need another one working well.. so this is the first with password my programmer didn't read it, by the way the last with passwords was working but now it didn't.. thank you
this is bios error not have data, can is problem tool Programming for not good.

Crotale01

VIP PRO
Oct 7, 2018
Morocco
Hello.. it didn't work, the laptop still on for 5 second, then it turns off.. please help me solve it and thank you so much

Crotale01

VIP PRO
Oct 7, 2018
Morocco
hello again .. I think that the problem from reading .. the read not good .. becquse when I read the original on 'RT809H' I see his data not complate, thank you

Crotale01

VIP PRO
Oct 7, 2018
Morocco
hello Mr. please as I told you yesterday.. I'm sure that the problem from bios.. the laptop was working well until I found this unread problem .. the programmer tool working well also it's software.. now I need another bios different because I tried all files above.. they didn't work.. thank you again

Fin de la discussion

Écrivez un message...

Attachments

ThienBui

CEO
Supporter
Dec 13, 2013
VinaFix
vinafix.com
hello Mr. please as I told you yesterday.. I'm sure that the problem from bios.. the laptop was working well until I found this unread problem .. the programmer tool working well also it's software.. now I need another bios different because I tried all files above.. they didn't work.. thank you again

Fin de la discussion

Écrivez un message...
Do you think another bios will work?

how you program send photo or video detail i check.

Crotale01

VIP PRO
Oct 7, 2018
Morocco
hello Mr. I record video but it's so large .. can you send me the original bios because I dident save my original bios .. I think it will work .. thank you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote