What's new

Dell Dell Precision M2800 LA-9413P ( Latitude E6540 )

Tested, but unfortunately the problem still persists.

I also tried a combination of password-protected ec bios (4) and your clear (8), but there is still no time lag before the dell logo is displayed.
make one video i check

old bios error what? send i help check

problem: when I press the power button, there is also a 15-second pause before the DELL logo is displayed and then windows starts.

the problem is that if i want to read the bios from one dell and play (copy) to the other exactly the same, then the problem persists, i don't think it will be the bios, maybe i / o?

With this model, this happens to us quite often and we would like to solve it somehow

THX 4 your time

PS:

we have already tried different combinations of bios even with the use of clear ME, but none of them has an effect on the given notebook

Download list

W25Q64BV_20200309_114501.BIN
8 MB · Views: 20

problem: when I press the power button, there is also a 15-second pause before the DELL logo is displayed and then windows starts.

the problem is that if i want to read the bios from one dell and play (copy) to the other exactly the same, then the problem persists, i don't think it will be the bios, maybe i / o?

With this model, this happens to us quite often and we would like to solve it somehow

THX 4 your time

PS:

we have already tried different combinations of bios even with the use of clear ME, but none of them has an effect on the given notebook

Download list

clear me.zip
4.1 MB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back