What's new

Dell Dell Precision M2800 LA-9413P ( Latitude E6540 )

I think password is on the .BIN 4mb.
When i flash 4MB and 8MB you BIN from first threat i have BIOS password, but when flash 4MB and 8 MB my old .BIN password is gone.

I think password is on the .BIN 4mb.
When i flash 4MB and 8MB you BIN from first threat i have BIOS password, but when flash 4MB and 8 MB my old .BIN password is gone.
If you think yourself please solve it yourself.

Hi,

I have 2 ntb dell m2800, one is a functional bios unencrypted and the other is password protected, if I try to swap an unpassworded bios as password protected, the password will be removed on that ntb, but there will be a 30 second delay before the dell logo is displayed. Both ntb are exactly the same version of the motherboard.

Is there a solution?

Download list

unpass4.BIN
4 MB · Views: 10

unpass8.BIN
8 MB · Views: 11

pass4.BIN
4 MB · Views: 13

pass8.BIN
8 MB · Views: 11

Hi,

I have 2 ntb dell m2800, one is a functional bios unencrypted and the other is password protected, if I try to swap an unpassworded bios as password protected, the password will be removed on that ntb, but there will be a 30 second delay before the dell logo is displayed. Both ntb are exactly the same version of the motherboard.

Is there a solution?
We will solve the problem of slow screen
bios unlock display slow ?

unpass is from a functional ntb without a password, which did not have a problem with the image delay.

pass is from another ntb which has a password in it and also displayed quickly.

The motherboards are the same, and when I rewrite the bios from the non-password-protected bios to the password-protected bios, the password was removed, but there was a 30-second delay before the dell logo was displayed.

unpass is from a functional ntb without a password, which did not have a problem with the image delay.

pass is from another ntb which has a password in it and also displayed quickly.

The motherboards are the same, and when I rewrite the bios from the non-password-protected bios to the password-protected bios, the password was removed, but there was a 30-second delay before the dell logo was displayed.

Download list

clearme.zip
4.6 MB · Views: 10

Tested, but unfortunately the problem still persists.

I also tried a combination of password-protected ec bios (4) and your clear (8), but there is still no time lag before the dell logo is displayed.

Latest posts

Back