Dell G3 15 3500 Wistron Selek MLK N18E 19753-1 BoardView.gr
boardview
SELEK MLK N18E 19753-1 FJT96$CA photo

Download list

[email protected]
2.4 MB · Views: 770

[email protected]
6.5 MB · Views: 812

Forget the previous query, I already solved it in service mode. I have a problem with the battery, this message appears and it does not charge, it appears as unidentified, I already changed the ec bios charger but I realized that in service mode it does charge the battery and it is identified but when you exit the mode The service no longer recognizes it and does not charge it. The battery was replaced. It is not original but I have already tried 3 different batteries and with the original one it does not recognize it either unless it is in service mode. You can modify the bios so that the battery charges it outside of the mode. service

Last edited:
Forget the previous query, I already solved it in service mode. I have a problem with the battery, this message appears and it does not charge, it appears as unidentified, I already changed the ec bios charger but I realized that in service mode it does charge the battery and it is identified but when you exit the mode The service no longer recognizes it and does not charge it. The battery was replaced. It is not original but I have already tried 3 different batteries and with the original one it does not recognize it either unless it is in service mode. You can modify the bios so that the battery charges it outside of the mode. service

Ícono de validado por la comunidadCaptura de pantalla 2024-08-29 142631.png

Abrir en Google Traductor
Comentarios

Traductor de Google​

1724963090846.png
Google
https://translate.google.com.mx › ...

El servicio de Google, que se ofrece sin coste económico, traduce al instante palabras, frases y páginas web a más de 100 idiomas.

DeepL Translate - El mejor traductor del mundo​

Abrir en Google Traductor
Comentarios

Traductor de Google​

1724963081337.png
Google
https://translate.google.com.mx › ...

El servicio de Google, que se ofrece sin coste económico, traduce al instante palabras, frases y páginas web a más de 100 idiomas.

DeepL Translate - El mejor traductor del mundo​

Download list

1724963081319.png

Latest posts

Back