boardview
SELEK MLK N18E 19753-1 FJT96$CA photo

Download list

[email protected]
2.4 MB · Views: 726

[email protected]
6.5 MB · Views: 765

What mate from me?
As i mentioned above laptop was dead because of shorted mosfet on battery input voltage after replacing mosfet device turned one but it shows 4 Amber one white , and it was not going in bios stuck on dell logo and same goes to F12 ONE time boot menu too ,
so i thought it has problem with bios too I Read one 8 MB BIOS chip with RT809h tool but it was not reading main 16mb bios it gives with verification error ,
So by mistake FLASHED BIOS WITH a dump from this thread, RT809h Erased the bios but on writing the error was the same so I took off bios chip from motherboard and this time it read successfully but unfortunately it does not have the data because it was erased when i tried to write when bios was on motherboard ,
So I have the data from 8MB chip i dont have orignal data from 16 MB
I TRIED FEW BIOS FOR 16MB CHIP BUT WITH THOSE FAN SPIN AND KEYBOARD LID OPEN FOR SECOND THEN GOES IN LOOP AS SHOWN IN VIDEO .
HERE IS MY SERVICE TAG : 7TD6303

Download list

IMG_0277.jpg
IMG_0276.mp4
2.3 MB · Views: 0

As i mentioned above laptop was dead because of shorted mosfet on battery input voltage after replacing mosfet device turned one but it shows 4 Amber one white , and it was not going in bios stuck on dell logo and same goes to F12 ONE time boot menu too ,
so i thought it has problem with bios too I Read one 8 MB BIOS chip with RT809h tool but it was not reading main 16mb bios it gives with verification error ,
So by mistake FLASHED BIOS WITH a dump from this thread, RT809h Erased the bios but on writing the error was the same so I took off bios chip from motherboard and this time it read successfully but unfortunately it does not have the data because it was erased when i tried to write when bios was on motherboard ,
So I have the data from 8MB chip i dont have orignal data from 16 MB
I TRIED FEW BIOS FOR 16MB CHIP BUT WITH THOSE FAN SPIN AND KEYBOARD LID OPEN FOR SECOND THEN GOES IN LOOP AS SHOWN IN VIDEO .
HERE IS MY SERVICE TAG : 7TD6303
you need check AMD chipset

you need check AMD chipset
AS i told above initial problem was not with bios actual problem was shorted mosfet and because of that Battery charging ic I2C Data pin was shorted so it gives 4 amber and one white that issue I resolved it I am here if you can kindly tag here a working bios with my motherboard refrence thanks

AS i told above initial problem was not with bios actual problem was shorted mosfet and because of that Battery charging ic I2C Data pin was shorted so it gives 4 amber and one white that issue I resolved it I am here if you can kindly tag here a working bios with my motherboard refrence thanks
So there's no reason to fix the BIOS yet. AMD BIOS doesn't have a fix like Intel BIOS, understand??

So there's no reason to fix the BIOS yet. AMD BIOS doesn't have a fix like Intel BIOS, understand
With this attached bios finally its shows Dell logo then it goes manufacturing mode unable to skip with ALT+F , After once it shows manufacturing mode then it turn off to turn on again i have to take off CMOS Battery and again same message , can you please fix this bios with my service tag so I can boot it normally thanks i will appreciate that .

Download list

With this attached bios finally its shows Dell logo then it goes manufacturing mode unable to skip with ALT+F , After once it shows manufacturing mode then it turn off to turn on again i have to take off CMOS Battery and again same message , can you please fix this bios with my service tag so I can boot it normally thanks i will appreciate that .
need buy patch 35$
Payment link to buy Patch

Latest posts

Back