7.1 MB · Views: 3,592

LA-9431P TOP.pdf
768.4 KB · Views: 1,570

LA-9431P BOTTOM.pdf
604.5 KB · Views: 1,416

LA9431P R10-0516.cad
1.9 MB · Views: 4,706

Hi
in the motherboard there is one chip winbond 25Q64BV in U1 and the emplacement of U2 there is no Chip i dumped U1 there is PCH and EC in the one chip

Hi
in the motherboard there is one chip winbond 25Q64BV in U1 and the emplacement of U2 there is no Chip i dumped U1 there is PCH and EC in the one chip
Hello. Do you have the dump of the U1 for the motherboard where is no U2 chip (empty) ?

Hi
This is the dump I have for the U1 where the U2 is missing by factory. I don't know if this dump will work as my computer powers on but no post. I try U1 bin from the board with EC u2 also but still no display and the computer lights sometimes are chaotic.Please if someone can try this dump and give me a reply to [email protected] it will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Download list

This is the dump I have for the U1 where the U2 is missing by factory. I don't know if this dump will work as my computer powers on but no post. I try U1 bin from the board with EC u2 also but still no display and the computer lights sometimes are chaotic.Please if someone can try this dump and give me a reply to [email protected] it will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Please if someone can upload a known working bios dump for this computer with U1 chip only. Thanks.

I hope you can help as this will be the first working bios dump posted on the whole net. I search for days and no data available for tis particular version of LA-9431P. Thank You MILLIONS in advance.

Sorry to let you know but with this dump the CPU gets no power (voltage) and the computer will restart in almost 30 seconds with all lights blinking. Same happen when I try the dump U1 for the boards where U2 (32mb EC) is also present. I am sure is not a hardware issue. The CPU was reballed proper once then replaced with a brand new one. Ram ok etc... Obviously is a bios problem. With his original bios the CPU gets power and stays on but blank display. No option for Win+B etc; the usb wont be read even. Please are you sure that this is the dump for a working board with U1 chip only ? Thanks.

Last edited:
ed
Sorry to let you know but with this dump the CPU get no power (voltage) and the computer will restart in almost 30 second with all lights blinking. Same happen when I try the dump U1 for the boards where U2 (32mb EC) is also present. I am sure is not a hardware issue. The CPU was reballed proper once then replaced with a brand new one. Ram ok etc... Obviously is a bios problem. With his original bios the CPU gets power and stays on but blank display. No option for Win+B etc; the usb wont be read even. Please are you sure that this is the dump for a working board with U1 chip only ? Thanks.
I decide to replace the CPU thinking that this might be the fault but is not the case. I've repaired thousand's of computers and I am sure this is a bios issue as it happen before with Dell, Toshiba, Acer etc. I can't see any hardware failure and I check the board in details for each voltage ant timing. Please if you can reply. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I decide to replace the CPU thinking that this might be the fault but is not the case. I've repair thousand's of computers and I am sure is a bios issue as this happen before with Dell, Toshiba, Acer etc. I can't see any hardware failure and I check the board in details for each voltage ant timing. Please if you can reply. Thanks again.
All the bios's relased by dell for this model can't be extracted with cmd /writeromfile and even so is encrypted for both boards models, wich is another mission

Sorry to let you know but with this dump the CPU gets no power (voltage) and the computer will restart in almost 30 seconds with all lights blinking. Same happen when I try the dump U1 for the boards where U2 (32mb EC) is also present. I am sure is not a hardware issue. The CPU was reballed proper once then replaced with a brand new one. Ram ok etc... Obviously is a bios problem. With his original bios the CPU gets power and stays on but blank display. No option for Win+B etc; the usb wont be read even. Please are you sure that this is the dump for a working board with U1 chip only ? Thanks.

I decide to replace the CPU thinking that this might be the fault but is not the case. I've repaired thousand's of computers and I am sure this is a bios issue as it happen before with Dell, Toshiba, Acer etc. I can't see any hardware failure and I check the board in details for each voltage ant timing. Please if you can reply. Thanks again.

I would like to know the present situation of how your machine?

AWESOME !!! This dump works. The computer boots up with a different logo, is EURALIS no DELL, but this is not a problem at all. Will reset the password and add the original DELL logo and I will post the working dump.
Thank You millions for your help.

AWESOME !!! This dump works. The computer boots up with a different logo, is EURALIS no DELL, but this is not a problem at all. Will reset the password and add the original DELL logo and I will post the working dump.
Thank You millions for your help.
Please send me the clear dump

Back