What's new

BIOS bin file for Dell E7470 LA-C461P

Do you have a BIOS version without computrace ? If I use it, Will I be able to upgrade it in the future whenever Dell release a new version ?

Thanks

I tried both the original one and the one with the computrace removed. After flashing the BIOS chip using the flashing tool and soldering it, the system is powering up but no display. The only bios that is working is the original laptop BIOS which we copied in the begging before replacing it.

Is there any way to flash a bin file on this laptop which have computrace activated ? if not , will replacing the BIOS chip with a pre-programmed one solve the issue ? if not, what chip need to be replaced ?
Thanks

I tried both the original one and the one with the computrace removed. After flashing the BIOS chip using the flashing tool and soldering it, the system is powering up but no display. The only bios that is working is the original laptop BIOS which we copied in the begging before replacing it.

Is there any way to flash a bin file on this laptop which have computrace activated ? if not , will replacing the BIOS chip with a pre-programmed one solve the issue ? if not, what chip need to be replaced ?
Thanks
no Understand. Now i only want know laptop error what? and bios old error what ??

after I used the bin files above to program the bios chip, the laptop power on but no display. Any idea why ? even the one the "uncomputrace" bin file gave warning before flashing saying that the file size is larger than the bios chip size

Hi,
This is my original BIOS file with the computrace lock.

Please note that the file size should be "16,777,216 bytes" at max. otherwise it will not fit in my bios chip

Thanks !

Download list

7470.rar
7.8 MB · Views: 126

I backup by removing bios chip and put on flashing device.
Use same method for programming the file you give me?

Back