What's new

Ask Asus UX334FL blipping LEDS

Question & Answer Forums

toto2009

VIP MEMBER
Hey there, I did a lot of testing with this one but I can't figure out what is wrong :
Laptop : Asus zenbook
MB: ux334FL
Issue : blipping LEDs, power cycling every 2 seconds, fan starts spinning briefly and stop over and over.

The MB worked well on battery I noticed the charging cycle was very long (one night charging = 70% battery capacity). Also, in Windows I could notice that the battery symbol changed statut charging/battery every few seconds. Now, my battery is too low and I can't start the laptop anymore. But there's definitely a problem with charging circuit as it constantly Switch on/off.

No shorts detected on any power rail.

Also, when DC is plugged in (original adapter), MOSFET keeps opening and closing every second, like if something IS wrong on the Gate. I tried with an external DC Supply and the behaviour is the same. I believe IT8225VG 128 is responsible for opening and closing MOSFETs Gates so I wonder if something could be wrong with it but I don't know how to trouble shoot it. Any Idea ?

Regards

Hey there, I did a lot of testing with this one but I can't figure out what is wrong :
Laptop : Asus zenbook
MB: ux334FL
Issue : blipping LEDs, power cycling every 2 seconds, fan starts spinning briefly and stop over and over.

The MB worked well on battery I noticed the charging cycle was very long (one night charging = 70% battery capacity). Also, in Windows I could notice that the battery symbol changed statut charging/battery every few seconds. Now, my battery is too low and I can't start the laptop anymore. But there's definitely a problem with charging circuit as it constantly Switch on/off.

No shorts detected on any power rail.

Also, when DC is plugged in (original adapter), MOSFET keeps opening and closing every second, like if something IS wrong on the Gate. I tried with an external DC Supply and the behaviour is the same. I believe IT8225VG 128 is responsible for opening and closing MOSFETs Gates so I wonder if something could be wrong with it but I don't know how to trouble shoot it. Any Idea ?

Regards
try another bios if same problem then you need to check hardware

Latest posts

Back