What's new

Asus X552MJ, no boot, only leds blink

Cibertea

VIP MEMBER
Hi.

I have a Asus X552MJ Laptop on my shop,
https://vinafix.vn/threads/asus-x552mj.24153/
- Mine is the 4 GB only with a memory slot version ( NO Onboard)
The PC all off a suden shut down, and then keeps blinking the Power LED, Wireless Led and Num-lock, the sequence is always the same, " Power led", then next at the same time " wireless led and num lock" and is always doing this. when the dows a sequance, seams to try to inicialize video, as i see the screen flicker but with no backlight

Tried first the normal, that is to take the batery off, press power button 60 seconds and then when that does not work took the bios batery out.
Still makes the same...
Tried to flash the Bios version available for it here on the site, still the same result...
Checked for any short on the board on any power component but no short...

Can someone give me a help?

Best Regards Samuel Antunes

Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

Here you have the original file that was on the chip.

the costumer said to us that it shutdown witout any warning and started to do this behaviour.

Best Regards

Download list

asus_x552m_bios_old.zip
3.3 MB · Views: 28

Hi again.

Thank you again for the reply. I have tried this bios , and the machine still does the same behaviour.

It's hard to tell what is going on , it is always like rebooting.

Tried to measure again to see if there are any shorts, but nothing.

Hi again.

Thank you again for the reply. I have tried this bios , and the machine still does the same behaviour.

It's hard to tell what is going on , it is always like rebooting.

Tried to measure again to see if there are any shorts, but nothing.

Can need change PCH.

Hi, thank you for the reply, i have to see the repair guide you post for it, and check the measures. if it is the PCH, in this case is the whole since this board has no PCH chipset.

This new machines, are getting worse....

Best regards

Latest posts

Back