What's new

Ask Apple M1 and T2 solution "Permanent Unlock" for technicians is available

Question & Answer Forums
If your Macbook show screen activation.Then always doing bypass Macbook or iphone both never permanent.Yes if have efi then can permanent
Yes, i know that, but i want to buy method with biosunlocker, he want sell method for unlock and i want to know if i can trust him.

Yes, i know that, but i want to buy method with biosunlocker, he want sell method for unlock and i want to know if i can trust him.
I dont know about him,But as i know no have methods for buy one time and you doing many Macbook.Yes i have also but limited.But my new version bypass is fully bypass not permanent.If you restore via apple configurator 2 then back activation other never back activation in my New version.But i give service each Sn.

T2 have 2 method.first is limited bypass
2nd is fully bypass.
Limited bypass you cannot force shut down macbook,Not update Macos or many things.2nd methods is you can everything
i know what you are talking about, but you need access to a server for bypass any mac. By hardware you CAN make any T2 Mac FULLY Unlocked changing even SN. Modifying SoC ROM. BTW, i would want to know about biosunlocker member, to buy some methods about him.

Y
i know what you are talking about, but you need access to a server for bypass any mac. By hardware you CAN make any T2 Mac FULLY Unlocked changing even SN. Modifying SoC ROM. BTW, i would want to know about biosunlocker member, to buy some methods about him.
Yes i have access server.Wrong change Sn you can only remove Mdm not iclouds in T2 model.i can via software not hardware

Y

Yes i have access server.Wrong change Sn you can only remove Mdm not iclouds in T2 model.i can via software not hardware
i see u r talking using my topic, for people needs use T2 Bypass unlimited, no need to pay on server, and permanent unlock in some cases, plz contact me, dont listen to that doctor ... if he own it, he wont even talk, he will sell it ... Who has the solution, doesnt talk too much ...

The solution is available, dont waste ur time ... people making money on free unlocks, and others just BLA BLA ... get it before it is free, and the prices goes down ... "get some before it is None"

Back