What's new

Acer BIOS

Good afternoon. Please help with the BIOS for the motherboard MCP61M-GM rev: 2.2. This is the motherboard from the eMaines ET1300 computer. I am interested in the latest version from September 2009 (If you don’t have this version, then the latest one you have). Now I have version R01-A1 03/02/2009. Without this, my bios is not detecting AMD Fenom 940 BE! There is no way to download it on the site and I couldn't find it anywhere on the Internet... The only hope is in this portal.... Thank you in advance!

Good afternoon. Please help with the BIOS for the motherboard MCP61M-GM rev: 2.2. This is the motherboard from the eMaines ET1300 computer. I am interested in the latest version from September 2009 (If you don’t have this version, then the latest one you have). Now I have version R01-A1 03/02/2009. Without this, my bios is not detecting AMD Fenom 940 BE! There is no way to download it on the site and I couldn't find it anywhere on the Internet... The only hope is in this portal.... Thank you in advance!
Programming bios is not related to version if you want a new version or update from acer

As I wrote above on the manufacturer’s website, there is no longer support for these models. Maybe you have at least some version? Perhaps it will be later than mine.

I understand that you have a version for flashing the firmware with the programmer in case of a breakdown, if so, please send it just in case

Back