What's new

ACER ASPIRE E5-573 MODEL N15Q1 BIOS NEED

F5-572 series N15Q1 ZRW DA0ZRWMB6G0 REV G.BIN ON/OFF ALL TIME AND NO VIDEO

ACER F5-572G.BIN ON ALL TIME BUT NO VIDEO

ZRW115.BIN NO POWER

I HAVE NOT SOLVED IT EVEN, I HAVE LOOKED FOR THE SOLUTION FOR ANOTHER ONE PLACES BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTHING

THIS LAPTOP IS NEW. THE CUSTOMER I PUT IT OUT ONE DAY WELL, And on the following day I NO LONGER WORK BUT, WHICH IS WHY I AM SURE THAT IT IS THE BIOS, BECAUSE I HAVE CHECKED EVERYTHING And ALL OF THE VOLTAGES ARE OK

thienbuy you must start stoping being stuborn mate , if there is lots of people complaining the same , is BECAUSE bios you are adding here have issues !!! i agree with douglas , all hardware is completely OK . and i got exact same issues with the same bios he HAVE . so there is good tech here and they know what they do , you dont have to ask all the time , chek hardware chek hardware , i guess you should chek better the bios you add to the site , because many of them dont work and for you everything seems to work .. you must start listening to the user who pay you to mantain the site :) after all we are all here because we want a clean site with good solution and not a site with 300 solutions and just one works or not . dont take this as an ofense , but like a sugestion for you can make this site better and more helpfull and you can keep earning your bucks :) think about it , and also another issue , you have to start using the translator in google mate , you dont make sense at all each time you try to say something , ~ª(ªat least i try to find translation for when you speak in different language ) so once again don't get ofended its just to make this site better and more userfrindly instead of huge mess somethimes :)

all the best

Well the first bios on post 20725 , turn on consume 0.20 and stay on nothing on screen , second bios on that same page (clear ME ) not even turn on machine , also another withb cheksum 533C dont work as well not even turn on , so there is 3 allready with crazy symptoms , my original bios , does turn on with 1 .1 amp but after a while it shutdown . and also no image , just the screen get a bit more dark ..
and about the people who tested , well didn't see anybody here saying your bios is working at least on this thread !!! perhaps im not seeing well ,but didnt see anyone saying its working :p
so im not here to be a pain in the ass , but i think something is not ok , thats only that :D

Well the first bios on post 20725 , turn on consume 0.20 and stay on nothing on screen , second bios on that same page (clear ME ) not even turn on machine , also another withb cheksum 533C dont work as well not even turn on , so there is 3 allready with crazy symptoms , my original bios , does turn on with 1 .1 amp but after a while it shutdown . and also no image , just the screen get a bit more dark ..
and about the people who tested , well didn't see anybody here saying your bios is working at least on this thread !!! perhaps im not seeing well ,but didnt see anyone saying its working :p
so im not here to be a pain in the ass , but i think something is not ok , thats only that :D
Hello dear where is old bios post here i try to fix it.

For my the same thing , I tried them and no one works , a lot of chance truth , all can not be wrong

imranroni here is it the file , let me know , all the best :)

edit i even tryed making the new region on it , but same issue :) if you fix your´´re a boss :D eheh

Download list

ori.bin
8 MB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back