What's new

A1708 EMC3164 BIOS 820-00840-A

Hi macbook pro A1708 non touch bar 820-00840-A old bios can you unlcok for me please. Its icloud locked
I attached old file please see attachments.
Thanks in advance

Download list

A1708 Old bios locked.BIN
8 MB · Views: 10

Thank you so much for quick reply programmed and working perfect.

Thanks again
Regards
Nas

Hello guys i really need help with some strange things happened after i dump the bios and clear the password,the model Mac book pro A1708.
after clear the password the EFI password is gone but i cant use any external USB to install new OS,i tried to rest PRAM and SMC but not working either,it looks like the bios still searching for old password,any way maybe i did something wrong with my password clear,so i asking you guys for new clear me file and i would really appreciate that .

Download list

W25Q64FV-old.BIN
8 MB · Views: 11

Hello guys i really need help with some strange things happened after i dump the bios and clear the password,the model Mac book pro A1708.
after clear the password the EFI password is gone but i cant use any external USB to install new OS,i tried to rest PRAM and SMC but not working either,it looks like the bios still searching for old password,any way maybe i did something wrong with my password clear,so i asking you guys for new clear me file and i would really appreciate that .
Did you unlock it yourself?

yes i did and the device being acting strange and it did block my usb connection kind of, for now i need to clear me from you and i want to check out what is happen to my device,may you please send me clear me from my original file that would be great

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back