What's new

BIOS Y7000 FY521/FY522/FY510/FY520 NM-C371 Rev 1.0

i need help please.

The laptop is showing a message that the charger type and wattage cannot be determined at boot (correct charger is plugged in).

Also after the display comes on, the keyboard is not working (mousepad is working). In BIOS the keyboard is working.

Is this a EC or BIOS problem?

Any help is appreciated, BIOS File is attached. Also motherboard model.

THANKS!

Download list

WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-04 um 21.50.39.jpg
Legion Backup.bin
16 MB · Views: 5

i need help please.

The laptop is showing a message that the charger type and wattage cannot be determined at boot (correct charger is plugged in).

Also after the display comes on, the keyboard is not working (mousepad is working). In BIOS the keyboard is working.

Is this a EC or BIOS problem?

Any help is appreciated, BIOS File is attached. Also motherboard model.

THANKS!
you need to try another PCH bios to compare first I think the BIOS can't have multiple errors at the same time

Thanks,

i checked EC file. I need 192K EC file bin to flash PCH.

Do you have 192K file?

I have backup of my file, maybe you can repair? Problem is keyboard not working. Please check attachment, THANK YOU in advance :heart:

I dont know if this is normal, but file shows in windows 128KB.. ??

Download list

ITE_Legion_backup.bin
128 KB · Views: 7

This is normally .fd file i changed it to .bin .. bit file has 17mb cant flash it. can you extract it and provide me the 16mb file to flash for bios?

Download list

BIOS.bin
17.2 MB · Views: 5

Thank you. I flashed it successfully :heart:

Can you tell me what can be the problem why the battery wont charge? May it be the Super IO chip? Battery charged fine before i flashed 128kb EC file before..

Download list

e41zhvixj0g61.jpg

Latest posts

Back