What's new
Still no sucsess.with all dumps no video.I think my old dump was reprogram before ,spi ic was soldering. Is it possible to extract bin from exe from official Toshiba site?my model is Z30-A1302 ,cpu I7-4600u. I made photo of motherboard
can have one error other, no error bios, all bios can not same error...

hey thien i need some help from you .
i have this Z30-A-1D3 , and the computer was working ok , only when stressing the intel gpu it was making weird artifacts , since i had here other boards like this i tryed to remove the original dump of my (working board) but i press the program button instead of read , i noticed that 1 sec after and stoped the programmer , but it has changed a bit the dump somehow and now its no longer displaying image . so can you help me out fixing this bios ? i send here the original , and if you can rebuild it and make it work would be nice or else must pay new board .

thk in advance . attention my model is with the 8 mb rom , and i tryed allready does 8mb files here on the site and none work and make the machine to turn on alone !

my cpu is a SR1EB and SIO is a SMC MEC1632-AUE

Download list

z30-a-1d3 damaged.bin
8 MB · Views: 28

Last edited:
hey thien i need some help from you .
i have this Z30-A-1D3 , and the computer was working ok , only when stressing the intel gpu it was making weird artifacts , since i had here other boards like this i tryed to remove the original dump of my (working board) but i press the program button instead of read , i noticed that 1 sec after and stoped the programmer , but it has changed a bit the dump somehow and now its no longer displaying image . so can you help me out fixing this bios ? i send here the original , and if you can rebuild it and make it work would be nice or else must pay new board .

thk in advance . attention my model is with the 8 mb rom , and i tryed allready does 8mb files here on the site and none work and make the machine to turn on alone !

my cpu is a SR1EB and SIO is a SMC MEC1632-AUE
I not Understand error how, you need try ỏn bios new and let me know the result.

NO ERROR , i removed the bios to read and save , but instead of pressing READ i pressed PROGRAM , and it changed the original bios ... so i need this bios fixed :(

i need a new 8mb bios or if you can FIX my bios would be nice !

NO ERROR , i removed the bios to read and save , but instead of pressing READ i pressed PROGRAM , and it changed the original bios ... so i need this bios fixed :(

i need a new 8mb bios or if you can FIX my bios would be nice !
motherboard code ?

ad ơi chỉnh cho e file này đc ko file gốc của máy bật ko lên ,e nạp file khác thì lên nhưng ko nhận wifi clear cũng ko đc ,e clear cả file gốc thì cũng lên hình nhưng ko nhận wifi luôn

Download list

BIOS goc z30.rar
5.1 MB · Views: 13

ad ơi chỉnh cho e file này đc ko file gốc của máy bật ko lên ,e nạp file khác thì lên nhưng ko nhận wifi clear cũng ko đc ,e clear cả file gốc thì cũng lên hình nhưng ko nhận wifi luôn
gửi mình cái file gốc lỗi chưa sửa gì cả ấy.

Latest posts

Back