What's new

BIOS ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 (Types 20TH, 20TJ), X1 Extreme Gen 3 (Types 20TK, 20TL) LPM-3 MB 19770-1.bin

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 (Types 20TH, 20TJ), X1 Extreme Gen 3 (Types 20TK, 20TL) LPM-3 MB 19770-1.bin
Thinkpad P1 Gen 3 - 19770-1 Schematic And BoardView

Download list

19770-1.pdf
2.9 MB · Views: 162

19770-SC.brd.zip
133.2 KB · Views: 124

WINBOND 25Q256JVEQ.bin

The remaining 32mb is not bios you don't need to program it
Thanks for the answer and for the help!) But on this BIOS build, the power button blinks three times and that's it. There is no reaction to the power button.

On the old BIOS it turns on, there is a reaction to the power button but there is no initialization. The Caps Lock and Esc lights are on.
Hello! Maybe all the same there is some way to help fix the original BIOS? Today I tried to flash the original BIOS file and as a result the laptop showed a picture with the message Self-Healing, but at 40% it gave an error and everything, again a black screen...

Hi, with the original bios the computer turns on, there is no display, I tried all the files in the forum, but it does not turn on at all, can you fix mine, it turns on, there is no display, thank you very much

X1 Extreme Gen 3 MB 19770-1 X1​

Download list

20230704_200358_SVOD3.bin
32 MB · Views: 3

The same thing turns on, there is no display. I want a different bios, but no other bios turns on the computer. I have another board that works, but no bios turns on with it either. Do you have an idea why no bios turns on these boards. Thank you very much for the service

The same thing turns on, there is no display. I want a different bios, but no other bios turns on the computer. I have another board that works, but no bios turns on with it either. Do you have an idea why no bios turns on these boards. Thank you very much for the service
I think you need check hardware

I have a 100 percent working motherboard that I'm testing and burning a bios from here and it doesn't turn on at all. I saw this on a Lenovo T490. Am I missing something? Only with the original bios do the boards turn on

Sir, please see if you can make this next file from a normal LEPTOP at least 100% to turn on theLEPTOT because this is the same computer in the GEN I9-10 It does not turn on at all with which you can build it that at least turns on with it in the test with which it does not turn on

Download list

Sir, please see if you can make this next file from a normal LEPTOP at least 100% to turn on theLEPTOT because this is the same computer in the GEN I9-10 It does not turn on at all with which you can build it that at least turns on with it in the test with which it does not turn on

Download list

buioids98.zip
16.4 MB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back