NM-C421 REV1.0.pdf
7.4 MB · Views: 3,951

NM-C421 BOT.pdf
112 KB · Views: 1,637

NM-C421 TOP.pdf
67.9 KB · Views: 1,549

EC_ITE.bin.zip
91.4 KB · Views: 986

Hello, I have programmed the EC file from here but it does not have any machine data in it, how can I write it, the old EC chip is gone as it burned so I put another one from a donor board.

file ec on top Available
I know and I have used the one here on the first page but it does not have any machine data (which is just right) but I can't find any way to write the machine data to it (serial number, machine type etc), I have a file from a twin machine which works ok but if I try to change the data with a hex editor it comes with rfid serialization area error or something like that.

I know and I have used the one here on the first page but it does not have any machine data (which is just right) but I can't find any way to write the machine data to it (serial number, machine type etc), I have a file from a twin machine which works ok but if I try to change the data with a hex editor it comes with rfid serialization area error or something like that.
yes with lenovo when programming EC always leaves a DMI error.

try tool this

yes with lenovo when programming EC always leaves a DMI error.

try tool this

No luck

Hello, I have found the solution to program the EC DMI data on newer lenovo thinkpads:

Go to this site and download the package and follow the instructions

With this tool you can program all newer lenovos, is a hacked version of the official lenovo tool.

I have test it on the E15 NM-C421 board

Back