What's new

Ask T480S - NM-B471-REV1.0-2017-10-30- Don't turn on

Question & Answer Forums

matcoco

Registered member
Hello,

I have a question. I currently have a T480S, and I extracted the original BIOS. Then, I tried to use a T480S BIOS I found on the forum. I turned on my computer, and initially, the power LED blinked 3 times, then nothing. So, I tried to restore the original BIOS. When I connect the power cable, the charging LED lights up red and then goes off, and the power LED lights up white and then goes out. In the end, the computer doesn't turn on anymore.

Do you have any idea how to get it to turn on?

Download list

T480S.mp4
6.2 MB · Views: 1

Hello,

I have a question. I currently have a T480S, and I extracted the original BIOS. Then, I tried to use a T480S BIOS I found on the forum. I turned on my computer, and initially, the power LED blinked 3 times, then nothing. So, I tried to restore the original BIOS. When I connect the power cable, the charging LED lights up red and then goes off, and the power LED lights up white and then goes out. In the end, the computer doesn't turn on anymore.

Do you have any idea how to get it to turn on?
send old bios I check anh help

I'm afraid that the original BIOS might be corrupted. Have you encountered this kind of issue before?
If the original BIOS is corrupted, then install another bios and it should run normally. In my opinion, the hardware is the problem, not the bios

Download list

builds7.zip
6.2 MB · Views: 1

If the original BIOS is corrupted, then install another bios and it should run normally. In my opinion, the hardware is the problem, not the bios
How can you be certain that the BIOS is corrupted? How did you find out?

Back