What's new

Surface Pro 5 BIOS

Clean me didn't work. Powers on, and off, like original bios.
With your working dump the pro 5 is working, but not touchscreen.
So can you build bios from original with ceeping touchscreen functional please.

Download list

Clean me didn't work. Powers on, and off, like original bios.
With your working dump the pro 5 is working, but not touchscreen.
So can you build bios from original with ceeping touchscreen functional please.
Note cls will not work with touch

Download list

builds7.zip
5.3 MB · Views: 1

Tha
Thank you for the note.
I did read it in the comments that you give to others, but for days now I'm in the rabbit whole of this touch problem.
Just because I watched a youtube video from 'SureCanDo Computer Services', who made a 6 parts video, and at the end he got a bios file from 'winifix team', or something like that, he did fix the problem. After that I watched and read more, and I saw that people use 'flash image tool (fit)', to change settings in cls. For more than 10 years I only use HxD to build bios. So, now I'm for days trying to solve this puzzle, what maybe can't be solved, but just trying. On 'Badcaps' there is a page with full information about what needs to be done to use 'flash image tool (fit), and change 'Integrated Sensor Hub Supported', and 'Integraded Sensor Hub Initial Power up State' setting to change ISHC settings in ME Analyzer when checking with commend -dfpt.

So, I also use your help to check if there is a difference in file content and settings in cls when you clean it, or when I do it.

A few questions for you, if you have the time to answer ofcourse.
- If original bin file is build by you in the way it should be done, should the touch function also on other display. In case the original screen is cracked, and also bios corrupt.

Can you build the two last files on this isseu for me?

File 1: Tablet goes on, shows windows logo, and shuts off.
File 2: Tablet goes on, shows windows logo for minutes long, and after that goes in bios.

Download list

Latest posts

Back