What's new

BIOS Surface Pro 5 1796

hi, The bios you sent me works, but it has a different serial number, so the touch does not work. Thanks in advance

Download list

20240209_192912.jpg
hi,

In the editor it shows that the bios I gave you is the original, can you please edit my bios? Thank you

Download list

DIFERENT BIOS.jpg
hi,

In the editor it shows that the bios I gave you is the original, can you please edit my bios? Thank you
so this is not the original BIOS, the touch is not related to the s/n number, please provide the s/n on the case I test

Working, thank you so much, a question? I have several surface devices with the original bios lost, you can create a new bios by giving only the serial number, I could send you extra money through Paypal, thanks

Working, thank you so much, a question? I have several surface devices with the original bios lost, you can create a new bios by giving only the serial number, I could send you extra money through Paypal, thanks
BIOS cannot be created by s/n, please download the available BIOS above for programming

BIOS cannot be created by s/n, please download the available BIOS above for programming
hi Thien, This is the bios that you offer above. and here is the serial number of the Surface Pro 5. I need a new bios, since I no longer have the original one. Do you mean doing it like that? thanks

Download list

1796. pro5.jpg
1601.BIN
16 MB · Views: 2

hi Thien, This is the bios that you offer above. and here is the serial number of the Surface Pro 5. I need a new bios, since I no longer have the original one. Do you mean doing it like that? thanks
I suspect you need to program another BIOS for the computer to work normally before thinking about fixing the s/n. Note that the s/n does not affect the working laptop.

Back