What's new

Lenovo Shematic Lenovo G470 G570 La-6759P

can somebody help me ? G470 can power on only with battery. not from dc jack . can't charge battery. but plugin sign was shown on windows. where can i start to trace for that motherboard ? board id was LA-6759p

I would start looking at the B + input, it is possible that the second transistor is damaged.

Locate the current detector resistor and in diode mode measure to see the result. What value does it give you?

Locate the current detector resistor and in diode mode measure to see the result. What value does it give you?
Thanks alot sir. can you teach me where is current detector resistor how can i find that on schematic

Thanks for teach me, PR302 value on diode mode is 000 Sir
It measures continuity GND to resistor, it has to whistle, since you have a short one.
If you whistle, solder a wire in that resistor and through a power supply, inject 3.3VDC and see what component is heated in the plate.

It measures continuity GND to resistor, it has to whistle, since you have a short one.
If you whistle, solder a wire in that resistor and through a power supply, inject 3.3VDC and see what component is heated in the plate.
Thanks Sir, I will try it now. Thanks alot for teach me.

IT's work amazing wow... as you say sir I change PQ302.. it's work you make me happy ...Thanks alot for your teach and help

Latest posts

Back