What's new

Razer Blade BIOS RZ09-01652E22-R3U1

OK, I've flashed all 3 chips and have a bios screen now. But I cannot boot into any OS. It just gives a black screen on boot. Not even freedoms works. The ME fw version is showing up as 0.0.0.0 in bios.

What can I do?

OK, I've flashed all 3 chips and have a bios screen now. But I cannot boot into any OS. It just gives a black screen on boot. Not even freedoms works. The ME fw version is showing up as 0.0.0.0 in bios.

What can I do?
old bios error what ? send i check and photo error you say above

Guys did you solve the problem with the blank me 0.0.0.0 plus I have exactly same problem not booting to OS ? Thank tou Thienbui for files help my time.

ps. Im replace PCH and didnt help

Last edited:
Yes. History of this laptops is Im bought it with fault that it booting to logo and to bios but its no booting to OS (after pass the logo of razer is freezing not going to OS) so Im
Look up into internet and I found that the couple missing signals is coming from PCH so to solve the problem guy was told me that need to replace PCH. Im spend 125 pound for replace the PCH chip but it doesnt help. Still booting to bios but not to OS. Also after replacr PCH intel ME in bios dissapear showing me firmware 0.0.0.0 so Im try reflash it with fixed ME REGION but that brick my device. Im bought programmator and reflash bios and 2 other chips what is showing on picture above. Fortunelly Im able again jump to bios but still not showing me ME firmware plus Im not able boot to any OS (windows/linux)

Back