What's new

OEM RSA KEY

Robert123123

Registered member
Hi, someone has solution for RSA KEY?

After programming BIOS, Keyboard and Touchpad stop working.

Also i need version of me: 12.0.47.1524 size: 0x2BA000

Laptop: Dell 5482

MB: Bucky/ BenSolo WHL/CNL TVMHG 17859-1

CPU: Intel Core i5 8TH

Someone can help with this region?

Download list

1594892388809.png
Hi, someone has solution for RSA KEY?

After programming BIOS, Keyboard and Touchpad stop working.

Also i need version of me: 12.0.47.1524 size: 0x2BA000

Laptop: Dell 5482

MB: Bucky/ BenSolo WHL/CNL TVMHG 17859-1

CPU: Intel Core i5 8TH

Someone can help with this region?
unrelated to BIOS, how was it before ??

Hi, before i program BIOS laptop works without display.. i repair it using programs and now everything works. Problem is only with keyboard and touchpad.

I replace keyboard and touchpad and nothing change, also i program BIOS from Dell website, the same problem.

Hi, before i program BIOS laptop works without display.. i repair it using programs and now everything works. Problem is only with keyboard and touchpad.

I replace keyboard and touchpad and nothing change, also i program BIOS from Dell website, the same problem.
you need check I/O

hmmm, i just saying i has Lenovo, where i has the same problem, laptop come with no display... after programming BIOS laptop show logo lenovo and what happend next? you can read :)

first what i do was programming bios, second one replace KBC, next reballing CPU, next i replace keyboard and touchpad and problem stay... so i think its problem with ME region :)

Im not saying this cannot be KBC but i think its problem with region.

So if you can help- do you know how to clear ME region version 12 with Oem RSA KEY or not? if Yes i think you help if not i will repair this with other members on this site or other site.

Anyway thanks for your time.

hmmm, i just saying i has Lenovo, where i has the same problem, laptop come with no display... after programming BIOS laptop show logo lenovo and what happend next? you can read :)

first what i do was programming bios, second one replace KBC, next reballing CPU, next i replace keyboard and touchpad and problem stay... so i think its problem with ME region :)

Im not saying this cannot be KBC but i think its problem with region.

So if you can help- do you know how to clear ME region version 12 with Oem RSA KEY or not? if Yes i think you help if not i will repair this with other members on this site or other site.

Anyway thanks for your time.
want clear me Please send file bios i help
but i think not problem me region error

Latest posts

Back