What's new
for EX ,.... last bios i donwloaded from here !!!!

N56V_N56VM REV 2.3 SLJ8E.bin.zip ..for my surprise when i open it on HEX editor ... says there in BIG letters ... N56VZ.216 ..why you give wrong bios to people ? why making them loose time ? what is the propose on it ? can you LOOK at least to the files you put here on the site ? i dont mind in paying anual subscription but i would LOVE not need to download 10 bios !!!
PLEASE MAN ORGANIZE YOUR SITE !!!! THANK YOU !!

:cheers::cheers:(y)(y)

for EX ,.... last bios i donwloaded from here !!!!

N56V_N56VM REV 2.3 SLJ8E.bin.zip ..for my surprise when i open it on HEX editor ... says there in BIG letters ... N56VZ.216 ..why you give wrong bios to people ? why making them loose time ? what is the propose on it ? can you LOOK at least to the files you put here on the site ? i dont mind in paying anual subscription but i would LOVE not need to download 10 bios !!!
PLEASE MAN ORGANIZE YOUR SITE !!!! THANK YOU !!
I see normal bios, I do not know what you are talking about....

yso you dont know .. give you examples of you WRITING on a thread BIOS blabla in this case N56VM ... then you chek on hex editor and you see N56VZ for ex . what you dont understand ? im not saying that they are bad bios , im only saying you need to ORGANIZE the THREADS , you can't put a bios for a model that is not for that model !! its making people wasting time and resources , so please double chek the bios you put and make sure ITS FOR THE CORRECT MODELS ! :) thank you

in this case the bios i need i found on another thread (of the lots of the thread created for a single model (that i dont understand why as well ) and the correct bios for the ASUS N56VM rev 2.3 with GPU n13p-gl-a1 and the bios on the site its the version 214 .. so here it is A CORRECT BIOS with CLEAN ME if anyone need !!

Download list

Latest posts

Back