What's new

MSI GS65 STEALTH 9SG MS-16Q41 BIOS MS-16Q4

I have exacltly this model on topic but I cannot find the second BIOS chip, the bigger one, MX25L12873F which is supposed to receive the bigger BIOS file. Can you give me a help for that? Thanks. Ed

I have exacltly this model on topic but I cannot find the second BIOS chip, the bigger one, MX25L12873F which is supposed to receive the bigger BIOS file. Can you give me a help for that? Thanks. Ed
so go back to studying properly before starting to fix.

Wow... This is the best answer you can provide to somebody asking for help? Maybe I need to study more but you, acting this way, need to start your life over, you mofo.
That's the basic knowledge of all the techniques you need to know when doing repairs and can't help online

so go back to studying properly before starting to

That's the basic knowledge of all the techniques you need to know when doing repairs and can't help online
Let me tell you, dude: regardless my level of knowledge or ignorance, you could just point how to do it. Or, simply say, it doesn't have 2 chips, or point a link or whatever. I never dealt before with a computer with 2 files... Anyways, I'll find my way. Thanks for nothing.

Let me tell you, dude: regardless my level of knowledge or ignorance, you could just point how to do it. Or, simply say, it doesn't have 2 chips, or point a link or whatever. I never dealt before with a computer with 2 files... Anyways, I'll find my way. Thanks for nothing.
on top have two bios
16MB for chip MX25L12873F
file 128kb for chip ENE ( I/O)

on top have two bios
16MB for chip MX25L12873F
file 128kb for chip ENE ( I/

I'm sending you a picture of the board, where I pointed 3 ROMS I found. None is the mx25L12873f. My recorder found the cops exactly with their name printed on the chip, so, I guess it's not a mistake of the software... I really appreciate if you could guide me this chip location... This board has a password lock and it's running Ubuntu. If there's any other way to clear this password, by software for example, maybe help s as well...

Thank you for your patience. I really appreciate your time.

Download list

20230207_075224.png
I'm sending you a picture of the board, where I pointed 3 ROMS I found. None is the mx25L12873f. My recorder found the cops exactly with their name printed on the chip, so, I guess it's not a mistake of the software... I really appreciate if you could guide me this chip location... This board has a password lock and it's running Ubuntu. If there's any other way to clear this password, by software for example, maybe help s as well...

only care one main BIOS 16mb

This mainboard has 3 flash chips.

1. BIOS
2. GPU firmware
3. USB firmware

The EC firmware (128kb) is inside the ENE chip !

Latest posts

Back