What's new

Ask Maximus ix code error 00

Question & Answer Forums

BalkanBoy

VIP PRO
Hello,

I recently got the 00 code error on my maximus board. The board worked fine before this error. Cpu,ram and psu are tested and in working order. I suspected on bad bios chip or bad bios memory so I replaced and flashed the bios but still the same. The mothreboard doesn't trying to boot at all. Seems that everything has voltage (cpu,ram,pch,...) but the board is not trying to boot at all.

I wanted to ask here did anyone had problem like that and does anyone know the possible reason that this is happening?

Thank you in front.

Hello,

I recently got the 00 code error on my maximus board. The board worked fine before this error. Cpu,ram and psu are tested and in working order. I suspected on bad bios chip or bad bios memory so I replaced and flashed the bios but still the same. The mothreboard doesn't trying to boot at all. Seems that everything has voltage (cpu,ram,pch,...) but the board is not trying to boot at all.

I wanted to ask here did anyone had problem like that and does anyone know the possible reason that this is happening?

Thank you in front.
all need to check and test the device is very difficult to judge

Hello,

Thank you in front.
does anyone have clean dump for this motherboard?

Back