Lenovo YOGA 920-13IKB NM-B291 photo

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.58.15 PM.jpg

Download list

NM-B291.jpg
NM-B291.pdf
1.2 MB · Views: 1,334

Yoga 920 NM-B291.bin
8 MB · Views: 713

I have a lenvo yoga +3valw present, when pressing power button keyboard backlight comes on power button light works, 5 sec later light go out. Using USB multimeter consumes 0.32A. Checked BIOS its not corrupted. Questions if cpu core is missing when triggering is cpu dead?

what happen before this problem can you expleque more

light on the power botton blink or no ... if blink 3 time ... all its ok is just bios . or the power manegement ic .

no, but if you are looking for cpu_vcore it's by the CPU
Thanks for the reply. I have a weired issue with two laptops both are YOGA 920. both turn on for a second then instantly off then a second after turn on again and off again.
i flashed the bios. one of them is keeping on power led on but no screen. and it consums only 49 .milliAmp no more no less.
the other one turned on after bios flash and posted but only for about 20s then freezed and the same ON Off issue again.

i was looking for the boardview to trace the signals. it might be the vcore but not sure.

Hi
thanks for uploading the EC.
I am trying to program the EC with RT809H programmer but I am not able to program it. just "programming time out".
any advise which programmer should i use?

thanks

Hi
thanks for uploading the EC.
I am trying to program the EC with RT809H programmer but I am not able to program it. just "programming time out".
any advise which programmer should i use?

thanks
how to connect?

Latest posts

Back