Schematics, boardview
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6 - NM-D341 REV1.0 BoardView PDF.pdf

Download list

InkedDSCN6292_LI.jpg
BiosDump U801.bin
32 MB · Views: 230

BiosDump U49.bin
32 MB · Views: 226

Yes, we flash new BIOS from and this topic (from krlos). Laptop also works only with external LCD. For the 1st start laptop try Reading ME firmware..., and after reboot write Failed to recover ME firmware. Then write Check Date and time and after reboot again Read Me firmware/
But with Your BIOS from begining of the topic on fhe 1st start laptop Reading ME firmware. Laptop also can start with the battery!!! after reset with ext power Laptop Flash the BIOS , then write Check Date and time and after reboot again Flash the BIOS
but here are my two bios above why are you asking me to fix my own BIOS??

Vinafix 2022-10-27 at 00.41.36.jpg

Reactions: RMN
but here are my two bios above why are you asking me to fix my own BIOS??

View attachment 235516
No))) This is two dumps of My BIOS!!! Our Dumps have the same names of the files!!! We also can clean ME! but. .. Can Y downgrade this dumps to the previos version befor laptop update it during win updates? Or may be fix our dumps ?

can you unlock the supervirsor password for this model?
(it says device guard on, without moving the password, can't disable device guard and install windows)

when you hit f1 to enter bios, it ask for password. if you don't input , just click continue, it gets in.
(if you put something else, it says wrong password)
when gets in, it says supervisor password set, device guard on. and no way to change them.
so guess the initial password when enter bios was set, must be correct to change them?

can we unlock ?

Download list

IMG_2747.jpg IMG_2745.JPG IMG_2746.JPG IMG_2748.jpg
when you hit f1 to enter bios, it ask for password. if you don't input , just click continue, it gets in.
when gets in, it says supervisor password set, device guard on. and no way to change them.
so guess the initial password when enter bios was set, must be correct to change them?

can we unlock ?
I can't do anything with the 32mb DAD it's stored in SIO

can we unlock ?
did you find the method to unlock these files?

Back