What's new

Ask Lenovo idiapad 320-15ikb

Question & Answer Forums
Hallo,

Lenovo idiapad 320-15ikb​

LV315KB MB
17807-3M
448.0DC05.003M

I have a fully functional laptop, everything works, but every few seconds/minutes there is a beep like when I plug a USB stick into the slot. it's definitely related to the usb, if I put the stick in any of the 2 slots, the beep stops. reading data from the contact works. Windows 10 is freshly installed.

please have an idea what to look for? the schematic is here on the forum, a boardview would be welcome.

thank you!

Hallo,

Lenovo idiapad 320-15ikb​

LV315KB MB
17807-3M
448.0DC05.003M

I have a fully functional laptop, everything works, but every few seconds/minutes there is a beep like when I plug a USB stick into the slot. it's definitely related to the usb, if I put the stick in any of the 2 slots, the beep stops. reading data from the contact works. Windows 10 is freshly installed.

please have an idea what to look for? the schematic is here on the forum, a boardview would be welcome.

thank you!
try removing keyboard then check again

same story without keyboard. but now I realized that the beeping stops as soon as I insert the usb stick into the blue (3.0) port. the second port 2.0 does not interrupt the beeping as I thought before.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back